Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Gun Shaped Items

I know this does not relate to my usual blog topic but I sure found this interesting and the amout of stuff that is as silly is just overwhelming.


A gun shaped blow dryer? Something seems really wrong about this especially since well... you point a blowdryer or should I say gundryer at your head.



This is another absurd item I found. Kids get suspended for pointing "gun" shaped chicken fingers (or was it a nugget) and going bang. Can you imagine the uproar with this ruler? Plus what does a gun have to do with measuring?



And of course the last item... Nothing matches up to this one:



This unfortunate toy gun has a whistle on the end of the barrel.

It's a toy where the basketball spins and opens up when you pull the trigger. As it spins it plays music. Oh yeah, it's got a whistle that you play by sticking the barrel of this gun-shaped toy in your mouth!