Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Me Blogging?

Since a few people have mentioned I should create my own blog instead of posting all the stuff up on facebook I am finally taking the leap. Why? Well I have 43 notes on facebook as of right now. It's a bit much.

You might think the name Destroy to Create is a little weird but the reason I chose it is fairly simple. Most of the art I post up is street art or things that in the end will get destroyed and the artists know it will. Well that or it is what the average person believes is destroying a standard object. In my eyes it is not destruction and hopefully in yours it wont be either.

Most of the stuff that will be on here is going to be gathered from sites, other peoples blogs, and the news. If I don't post the whole thing then I will give a link for it.

Enjoy,
SJ

Here is one of my favorite things I found. It is what got me started on posting cool art.